[ltp] Noisy harddisk shutdown

pub@wigginghaus.de linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 19:45:27 +0100

Hi Jan,
I experience the same problem with my R50. However my harddrive makes this
noise (Especially "Clack"!) not only when shutting down but also every now
and then during normal operation. I agree that it does not sound healthy so I
am backing up even more frequently. Also I can report that it happens under
Windows as well.

Nils