[ltp] Battery went nuts...

Frank Dekervel|Smartlounge| linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 00:25:11 +0100

On Monday 08 November 2004 05:39, :: paparoot :: wrote:
> I think problem came from the BIOS . I've same problem with my t22 and a
> new battery bought 1 week ago ! I didn't have any problem before from
> battery side before upgrading BIOS to last one. Very very strange :/

i'm having a similar issue now: the battery claims it is totally empty (0 mW
remaining) altough it was connected to the power for the whole evening. i
disconnected the power now, and the laptop keeps working, so the battery is
definately not empty ...

one week ago, i updated the embedded controller program to the latest version.
i have a R51.

i'm going to try the let-it-run-down trick too (running glxgears or
something). i hope it'll work

frank

--
Frank Dekervel