[ltp] suspend/resume on r50p with SuSE 9.2

Osho GG linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:40:07 -0800

Do you have

acpi_sleep=s3_bios

in the kernel parameters? If you use GRUB, this should added in
/boot/grub/menu.lst where you pass parameters to kernel.

I have noticed that this setting helps with acpi resume.

Osho