[ltp] Thinkpads can not boot from flash drive?

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:26:56 -0500

look for "Make USB Edition" in the tools. menu.  If you have earlier
then 0.8.1 it isn't there.

Or try a USB distribution actually designed for a pen drive instead of a
CD.  Like RUNT. :)  But if you want a nice graphical interface in a
small space, DSL is still a good choice.

Joel