[ltp] Re: Re: Thinkpad battery exhausted in less than a year?

Martin Gramatke linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:48:02 +0100

Heiko Rosemann wrote:

> Germany does not have that
> many non-IBM-battery-suppliers, and IBM _is_ expensive

... in Germany. The battery 02K6651 costs 236euro (308US$) inclusive tax
here. In US it is less than half. But that is hearsay. Unfortunatly I can
not check that, the corresponding website is not reacheable for me for some
reason.

There are some 3rd party battery suppliers. Please search with google german
sites for the partnumber you need. In my case the offers go down to 100
euro or check ebay: down to 89 euro for a new battery.

regards
Martin