[ltp] Re: Question for item #5137426771 - Hyundai L19T 19? LCD TV monitor Silver/Black BRAND NEW!

Chris linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:31:06 +1100

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 23:08, a_big wrote:
Hello a_big:

I think I'll take it, how exactly do you wanna me transfer the money, e.g what
bank account do you need me to go through. could you give me a list of all
those details so that we can proceed with the transfer? and how long does it
take to ship it?(within NSW).

Thanks