[ltp] Re: [DaLUG] trouble when running tpb

Thomas Breitner linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:21:35 +0100

Perhaps you should have a look at the debian package of tpb:

Here it works out of the box, even as user (after defining a new group,
say: nvram etc; all is clearly described in the README.Debian).
It get's started by a script in /etc/X11/Xsession.d/90tpb:

> TPB=/usr/bin/tpb
> CONFIG=/etc/default/tpb
>
> if [ -e $CONFIG ]; then
>   . $CONFIG
> fi
>
> if [ -x $TPB -a "$START_TPB" = true ]; then
>   $TPB -d
> fi

This assumes you have set up these config files correctly.
There was a recent bug in xosd so that it did not start correctly after X cames up, this is resolved now.

(Here's the debian package: http://packages.debian.org/unstable/utils/tpb )

Greetings from Freiburg,
thomas

Am Dienstag, den 23.11.2004, 20:08 +0100 schrieb Bertrand Njipwo
Kouatchet:

Thomas Breitner

mail@tombreit.de   |   http://www.tombreit.de