[ltp] Re: [DaLUG] trouble when running tpb

Justin Lintz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:50:09 -0500

bertrand,

  Are you able to get the access-ibm button to work with multiple commands?
Right now I have mine set to open gnome-terminal but if I do

THINKPAD /usr/bin/gnome-terminal;cd ~

The Button will not work at all.  I tried it also with the cd ~ before
gnome-terminal and still got nothing.  It's a little annoying having
to cd ~ everytime i open a terminal.  Anyone have a solution for this?

--
- Justin