[ltp] Re: [DaLUG] trouble when running tpb

Thomas Breitner linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:54:27 +0100

Am Dienstag, den 23.11.2004, 14:50 -0500 schrieb Justin Lintz:
> bertrand,
>
>   Are you able to get the access-ibm button to work with multiple commands?
> Right now I have mine set to open gnome-terminal but if I do
>
> THINKPAD /usr/bin/gnome-terminal;cd ~

I also fire up gnome-terminal (but: a "user"-terminal) like this:
THINKPAD     /usr/bin/gnome-terminal --working-directory=/home/theo

> The Button will not work at all.  I tried it also with the cd ~ before
> gnome-terminal and still got nothing.  It's a little annoying having
> to cd ~ everytime i open a terminal.  Anyone have a solution for this?
>
> > > Does it make seens to set the ACESSS IBM-button whiht the following
> > > commands:
> > > TINKPAD cd ~; SHELL=/bin/bash; /usr/bin/X11/xterm -bg black -fg white -fa Vera -fs 10 -ls +sb -e bash
>

> --
> - Justin
Thomas Breitner

mail@tombreit.de   |   http://www.tombreit.de