[ltp] Q: HD active protection sys for Linux???

Psychogios Dimitris, Qualco linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:38:36 +0200

IBM hasn't released any technical details about it or even a driver...
so an educated guess is that probably you cannot control its behaviour =
(like you can in windows with the utility)... However I think it doesn't =
have much to do with software anyway, so some basic functionality will =
be there...