[ltp] new computer

Heiko Rosemann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:06:50 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:28:54 +0100, Andr=E9 Wyrwa <a.wyrwa@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Same here in Germany with an originally swiss laptop
> > (Swisscom-something) - just called, a day later UPS brought the CDs.
> > And they also payed the extra charge my local UPS sub-company billed
> > me - after hours on the phone and two faxes to UK.
>=20
> just out of interest, can you check please if you got swiss or german
> CDs (if there's any difference)?

I can't see any mark or anything that shows they are German and not
Swiss - but the copyright notice is the same as on my old Win98-CD and
it is not held in three different languages - so I guess its a German
version.

I'm not even sure this is a Swiss laptop (cause I bought it in Hamburg
at a shop that sells stuff that is new, but out of production) but
there were those Swisscom flyers and stuff in the box.

Regards, Heiko