[ltp] Battery a bust...I think I got a dud.

Michelle Klein-Hass linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:15:10 -0800

An update on the Valence battery...it ran all of two seconds then I heard the
"why did you unplug me?" beeps from my Thinkpad. The three lights on the
battery were flashing like a Vegas sign.

The battery made a soft, high-pitched whine after I first charged it, which
made the result of this trial no less disappointing but somewhat expected.

Valence is closed, of course, for the US holiday. But believe me, when people
are back from their holiday...they will be hearing from me.

Will continue to update you on the battery issue.
Michelle
--
Michelle Klein-Hass
Box 2273, Van Nuys, CA 91404-2273