AW: [ltp] t42/42p & lm_sensors

Olivier Pascal linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:43:37 +0400

Le dimanche 28 Novembre 2004 20:36, Meidinger Chris a écrit :
> if you have an extra t42p that you don't need, send it to me and i'll try
> it.
>
> i'm NOT trying on MY t42p :)

Oh I just thought that a person who unconscious or who haven't heard any
warning about lm_sensors on a thinkpad could have tried and report that it
works fine :)

In addition I've write a page about the installation of Debian GNU/Linux on a
t42p and where are all my reports (today practically the totality of
fonctions works fine, including irda support with lirc, I precisely have just
updated the document about it) -- sorry the page is in french but linux
commands are in linux language, which is universal, isn't it ? ;)

good evening!

--
Olivier Pascal