[ltp] Re: Q: HD active protection sys for Linux???

Thomas Graham linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:35:22 +0800

hmmmm, it seems only new series of IBM laptop got such protection
system, I own Dell I8100 and HD are dead more than I could expected,
APS system could help a lot ( I don't care about replace HD, but I DO
CARE ABOUT MY DATA!!!!! )
I am using my laptop as a workstation, that's why I am worrying to
fooling around with linux, I hope you guys could working on APS so
that I could move away from windowsxp, how is the disassm going ? did
you found anything else ?