[ltp] T23 - various FIXES

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:04:52 +0200

--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe

On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 06:26:51PM -0500, Ian McIntosh wrote:
> Just thought people might benefit from some things I've learned about my
> thinkpad.  It is a T23 model 2647-9MU.
=2E..
> - If you get a headache when looking at the LCD (and not other LCDs),
> try changing drivers (the DRI savage driver gives me headaches, the old
> savage driver doesn't).

Does this mean that there's an open source driver for S3 SuperSavage
that supports 3D acceleration these days?  Is it included in a released
X.org X server or do you need to get it from CVS?

Marius Gedminas
--=20
The typewriter was invented by Hungarian immigrant Qwert Yuiop, who left his
"signature" on the keyboard.
	-- "Kim"

--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe

--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe--