[ltp] Re: Fedora Core 3 vs. Thinkpad X22 (2662-9BU) - reliable suspend/hibernate?

Dale Amon linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:29:50 +0000

--z4+8/lEcDcG5Ke9S

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 12:25:28AM -0600, Brian D. Ropers-Huilman wrote:
> I see no reason why it would not work on an A22, though I, obviously, do
> not have Boris' knowledge about these systems and ACPI, since he wrote
> the ibm_acpi helper module. Perhaps he has better insight.

How about a T22? (And what is the relationship between
A and T anyway?)

--=20
   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"

--z4+8/lEcDcG5Ke9S

--z4+8/lEcDcG5Ke9S--