[ltp] e100 stop working after suspend or hibernation under linux

Eben King linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:12:02 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Diego Alcorta wrote:

> I made my laptop work perfectly with acpi, but the e100 ethernet card
> stops working when the laptop hibernates or sleeps.  The only way to fix
> it is rebooting, can anyone tell me how to fix this problem.

If you remove e100.[k]o before suspending, does it still happen?

SAGITTARIUS:  All your friends are laughing behind your back... kill
them.  Take down all those naked pictures of Ernest Borgnine you've got
hanging in your den.  -- Weird Al, _Your Horoscope for Today_