[ltp] Mandrake 10.1 Additional Driver Floppie

SOTL linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:54:12 -0500

Hi All

I received my Mandrake 10.1 DVD disk [NOT the box set but the single DVD
without instruction manual] so as to update my existing Mandrake 9.1 and 9.2
systems Sunday.

I have a Thinkpad A30P which I have successfully installed 9.1 on numerous
times. Unfortunately it refuses to up grade with my 9.2 disk due to some in
compability betweed the DVD reader and 9.2 but that is another story.

Anyway I promply placed the new 10.1 DVD into the A30P and started to update
when I get a message saying insert "Additional Driver Floppie".

Now since I only ordered the single DVD disk I do NOT have an "Additional
Driver Floppie" nor an I a member of Mandrake Club as that of course does not
come with the single DVD purchase.

This raises the issue of does anybody know where I may download the data for
the "Additional Driver Floppie"?

Thanks

Frank