[ltp] Re: Hard lockup on IBM ThinkPad T42

Axel Gordon Grossklaus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:46:43 +0200

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 10:58:51PM +0200, Martin Hermanowski wrote:

moin,

> I have lockups in X running xlock with my T41p about once a month,
> running 2.6.7-rc3-mm1 with atheros and the XFree4.3 radeon driver.
>
> The only thing I noticed is that the hdd-led is constantly on when this
> happens.

i had that problem on my T41p (kernel oops when unlocking xlock, usually
if constant network traffic went on in the back).
updating madwifi to CVS version helped. (i had the version that comes
with suse 9.1 before).

tty, axel