[ltp] Re: Linux-Thinkpad digest, Vol 1 #632 - 27 msgs

morpheus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:21:57 -0400

Yes I agree...and here is another good reason.  Do you really want to
sit on an airplane for several hours surrounded by 100 people screaming
into their cell phones?

I'm not saying we should be allowed to use cell phones on an airplane,
I'm just saying there's no danger to the airplane if we do.

-jr