[ltp] Re: Linux-Thinkpad digest, Vol 1 #632 - 27 msgs

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 01 Oct 2004 20:29:32 -0700

Brian:

Unfortunately, no.  This was a while back, just after the Palm Pilot was
introduced to the market.  They are not the only 'inoccuous" device that
has caused interference.  When I used to fly internationally during the
90s, the airline I flew on banned the use of wireless mice as well as
WalkmanFM units.  This, of course, could be an "Urban Legend" but I
could not find it at www.urbanlegends.com.  Even the use of two-way
pagers is prohibited, and they use a completely different band than any
of the radio gear onboard an aircraft.

James McKenzie