[ltp] Re: Linux-Thinkpad digest, Vol 1 #632 - 27 msgs

morpheus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:43:10 -0400

Of course, a cell phone left on on the flight deck will cause an
annoying buzzing in the pilot's headphones...but you'd have to be a
pretty bad pilot to crash the plane because of that!