[ltp] Re: Linux-Thinkpad digest, Vol 1 #632 - 27 msgs

morpheus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 02 Oct 2004 22:41:01 -0400

I think we're getting way off topic here....

Well, since my memory is obviously faulty, and since you all seem to
care so much about this particular point, I dug up the actual report.
Here's what it said:

"To keep the number of tests within practical limits, only interference
frequencies of 412MHz (Tetra), 940MHz (GSM) and 1719MHz were used, each
with a maximum field strength of 50 volts/metre.  The tests for
simultaneous exposure to 940 and 1719MHz were performed with maximum
combined field strength up to 35 volts/meter due to test equipment
limitations."

Does this make sense to all you experts out there?  Am I finally off the
hook for my tragic "amps" error?

-m