[ltp] T42p bluetooth?

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 00:18:25 -0400 (EDT)

	I use a T42p to dial up over Bluetooth via a Verizon Motorola V710
and it works fine (SuSE 9.1).  We've gotten a 3-year on-site warranty for
the 2373-KTU and 2373-KXU, and if you go to the customize screen for the
2379-DYU it offers 2 to 5 year on-site service, so I'm not sure what your
warranty issue is.

Aaron