[ltp] T42p bluetooth?

Nick Bower linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:27:35 +0200

Would you mind sending the appropriate part of your modules.conf?  On a
new T42, I've got the bluetooth light appearing by removing F5 from the
ibm_acpi hotkey setup however the kernel isn't showing anything (or
hcitool of course) and there isn't much to go on at the bluez website
about which hci kernel module I should be using.

Thanks! Nick