[ltp] T41 matching VGA+LCD ??

Nick Bower linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 07 Oct 2004 14:12:54 +0200

I adpated this for external CRT with higher resolution than thinkpad
panel.

http://www.digriz.org.uk/t40p-linux/#xfree86

The only thing is that what's connected when X starts determine whether
it starts at higher crt res or lower thinkpad res, so you
suspend/hibernate from console instead of X (I couldn't get the X
zon-in/zoom-out hotkeys to work to change it dynamically).  Not a big
deal for me and I'm happy to have it working at all.

nick