[ltp] Error on running rpm with FC2

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 09 Oct 2004 00:22:51 -0700

Eben and the list:

I did check for either a .pid or .lock file that would be associated
with rpm.  No mystery files exist.  I'm wondering if my upgrade in which
I deleted the /, /root, and /usr directories.  I left the /tmp directory
alone as well as the /var directory.  I can write to all of the directories.

James McKenzie