[ltp] Dual display problem with T41P and R50P laptops

jauki linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 23:46:52 +0100

It works for me, I can see see same in both monitors LCD and CRT at the moment
but I've to do some changes or it gets freeze.

I remove "screen 0" and "screen 1" and all references to this.

Do you now whats happend?

Thanks
Jauki

--