[ltp] Just bought R50P some problems.

Joshua Megerman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:52:06 -0400

On Monday 11 October 2004 06:52, Mario Giammarco wrote:
> I hoped to use apm as I have done with my older thinkpads but apm bios
> in r50p does not work for me.

What about it doesn't work?  I have had an R50p since March or so and been
using apm just fine.  I started with ACPI, but switched to APM so I could get
it to hibernate properly.  Just recompile your kernel without ACPI and with
APM, and you should be fine.  Feel free to e-mail me directly if you have
further questions that you don't want to send to the list.

Josh
--
Joshua Megerman
SJGames MIB #5273 - OGRE AI Testing Division