[ltp] Ubuntu Linux

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:26:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Jan Kokoska wrote:

> Your kernel package is most likely linux-image-686 or similar, Ubuntu
> has these kernel architecture metapackages that always depend on the
> latest kernel.

Thanks to all who replied for your suggestions on a fairly off-topic
question! It's quite possible that the ubuntu archive manager reads ltp,
as the linux-source package was added to the archive on Saturday, and
propagated to the mirrors a day later... ;) Looks like I won't have to
build my own kernel until I get sick of the lack of acpi.

Very much a fan of debian/ubuntu already :)

cheers,
ash.