[ltp] [OT] Library Files on Fedora Core 2

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:54:51 -0700

I have a problem.  I'm upgrading from RH9 to FC2 directly and keep
running into library files (.so) not found.  When I run find / -name
"filename" they are showing up in what I consider a known location such
as /usr/lib.  When I run the set command, there is no library path
command.  What is the correct format for this line?  I routinely work
with Solaris and remember the line LD_LIBRARY_PATH=.... but I know this
is different for Linux.

Other than this problem and the known difficulties with acpi, I like
this distro and it appears to work better than RH9.

Thank you.

James McKenzie