[ltp] Re: Linux-Thinkpad digest, Vol 1 #646 - 31 msgs

Chris linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:27:30 +1000

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:01, linux-thinkpad-request@linux-thinkpad.org wrote:

I think your problem is caused by one of the settings in the kernel which i=
=20
happened to come cross and was pointed out by other people from this mail=20
list.=20

=C2=A8
 Just disbling this feature:
 # CONFIG_X86_UP_APIC is not set