[ltp] swsusp / t23

Niels Stargardt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:58:17 +0200

Hi Cristopher,
as you can see in the mailing list I'm far away to be an expert of suspend to disk. But I had the same problem at the beginning. Every thing seems to go well, but then the computer restarts.
I disabled then the ISA-Support in my kernel and then everything works fine in the process of shutting down. In your case I would have a look that no floppy option is compiled directly into the kernel.
I know it sounds strange, but please try it. I hope that suspend-to-disk will work than completely at your computer. In my case  only shutting down works perfectly, butter the computer never resume :-(

Niels