[ltp] swsusp / t23

Niels Stargardt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:51:05 +0200

Hi Christopher,
it looks like a hard way to get suspend-to-disk running. I'm really
frustrated too, because I tested a lot of possibilities and none of
them work. A few minutes before I had my first success in the story of
suspend-to-disk. I used the original debian-kernel 2.6.6 and with it
suspend-to-disk works. Unfortunately suspend-to-ram doesn't work with
this kernel, but this is not the point. I guess that the kernel
2.6.8.1 is buggy... and perhaps 2.6.9_rc1 too! So what I would
recommend is to test the kernel 2.6.7. I hope you have the possibility
to download it (I only have a 56Kmodem, so it's a little bit more
complicated for me).

I know this not really a solution only a hint what you could try next.
Hope that it is useful for you.

Good luck
	Niels