[ltp] Installing rpms in alternate directories

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 22:46:09 -0700

Satish and Eben:

I really broke it today, but a quick 'fix' has restored gnome.  I think
there should be an easier way to move library files from one directory
to another.  BTW, this is what I did under RH 9 and just changed
LD_LIBRARY_PATH to reflect the new directory.  As I stated, has anyone
done this under FC2?  I will also post this on the fedora mailing list.

James McKenzie