[ltp] lots of "enter" keystrokes generated when resuming

Martin Spasov linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:01:42 +0300

Hi,

If you are suspending in console by echoing something to
/sys/power/state or /proc/apm/sleep or calling a script that does this -
just add one small sleep before - e.g.

sleep 1 && echo .....

I hope this will do the job.

--