[ltp] Re: ibm-acpi-0.5 direct download

Paul Ionescu linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:57:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Boris,

Here is my feedback for the experimental features:
On T41 and R50p

CMOS:

0 - no effect but tpb reports "Volume down"
1 - no effect but tpb reports "Volume up"
2 - no effect but tpb reports "Mute on"
3 - simulate pressing the "Access IBM" button in tpb
4 - no effect but tpb reports LCD brightness up
5 - no effect but tpb reports LCD brightness down
11 - no effect but tpb reports Zoom togle
12 - ThinkLight on and report that in tpb
13 - ThinkLight off and report that in tpb
14 - no effect but tpb reports ThinkLight status
change

LED:
0 - power
1 - battery (orange)
2 - battery (green)
4 - UltraBay
7 - standby (moon)
all functions are supported (on/off/blink)

BEEP:
0 - stops whatever beep is running
2 - two beeps, pause, third beep
3 - single beep
4 - "unable"
5 - single beep
6 - "AC/DC"
7 - high-pitched beep
9 - three short beeps
10 - very long beep
12 - low-pitched beep
15 - three short beeps repeated forever (stop with 0)
16 - single beep repeated forever (stop with 0)

--- Borislav Deianov <borislav@users.sourceforge.net>