[ltp] Ati Tv_out with Dri driver and xorg

Konstantin Filtschew linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:19:12 +0200

hi,

I have the same problem, try to disable dri and then run atitvout -f t, may=
be it'll help, I've read some articles on forums.gentoo.org about this prob=
lem.

I don't have a tv to try this, but if it works, please tell me.
On forums.gentoo.org are some articles about this problem, I have no chance=
 to test the solutions.

Greetz

Konstantin