[ltp] Installing rpms in alternate directories

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:15:40 -0700

Satish:

I've done that.  What it looks like is that gnome-session is hard coded
to look at /usr/lib as well as rhbg.  This is causing several problems.
I addressed this on the fedora-list and amost became a victim of a flame
fest.  I am waiting on the release of FC3 to see if this problem is
addressed.  If not, I'll be looking a different distro.

James McKenzie