[ltp] Weird keyboard problem

Niels Stargardt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:41:48 +0200

Hi,
I guess you see the light with a number in a house is on. So at your notebook the Num-Lock is set. You can change the behavior if you go to the control-center (hope you use KDE), there you can change the behavior at "devices, keyboard". (I don't know exactly the name, because I have a German-version running). If login again, everything should work fine. You could solve the problem the same way under WinXP (I think you must press Shift+Num/Roll). Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to change this behavior under WinXP.
Hope this will solve your problem.
Niels