[ltp] Q: safe partition resize tool?

Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:49:22 -0400

1) I thought QTParted is just a GUI version of Parted, so why the difference unless the ones you used are different releases?

2) With either PM or QTParted/ntfsresize, you have to have a new enough version to deal with the XP partition because NTFS under XP is a bit different that that in win2K or winNT.  The one that came with the Knoppix I downloaded in March was not new enough, but I got the newer ntfsresize at sourceforge.net