Fwd: Re: [ltp] can't compile iasl (the DSDT tool)

Ronald Hitz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:04:15 +0200

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

Hi T.,

yes, I still have the same failure- report., I told in my last mail with
that theme.

bison-1.35 and flex-old are the only packages with that name, which are
installed on my sarge/sid debian machine.
Do You have some devel-packages installed , which You didn't mentioned?=20

Do You have another idea ?

regards

Ronald Hitz