Fwd: Re: [ltp] can't compile iasl (the DSDT tool)

T. Ivarsson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 04:22:57 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Ronald Hitz <Ronald.Hitz@ivx.de>

> yes, I still have the same failure- report., I told in my last mail with
> that theme.
>=20
> bison-1.35 and flex-old are the only packages with that name, which are
> installed on my sarge/sid debian machine.
> Do You have some devel-packages installed , which You didn't mentioned?=
=20

I have installed the KDevelop with QT packages as well as Python. I can't r=
ecall any other speficic development packages installed - I'm sure there ar=
e some... All of them are up to par with Sarge.

> Do You have another idea ?

Nope, sorry. Would it help if I sent you the binary?

T.
--=20
http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.as=
p?SRC=3Dlycos10