[CLOSED] Re: [ltp] T41 Freeze

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:39:58 +0300

--qtZFehHsKgwS5rPz

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 12:48:19PM +1000, David Sudjiman wrote:
> >Once I stopped using the screensaver, the problem disappeared. One of th=
e=20
> >screensavers is buggy. I couldn't figure out which one -- I had it on=20
> >random -- so I just turned the whole screensaver off and just let the=20
> >screen blank.

If you want to know which one of the random screensavers was used last,
just open xscreensaver-deom.  The last active screensaver will be
selected.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
We've found by experience that people who are careless and sloppy writers a=
re
usually also careless and sloppy thinkers (often enough to bet on, anyway).
	-- ESR (http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html)

--qtZFehHsKgwS5rPz

--qtZFehHsKgwS5rPz--