[ltp] Ati Tv_out with Dri driver and xorg

Rene C. Castberg linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:19:44 +0200

For me unfortunately i am not willing to sacrifice the dri for tv out.
While browsing the forum i cam across this post:

 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?p=1684952#1684952

Here Dolemite presents a solution which i am able to use, where he uses
a script to set up a new instance of X with the vesa framebuffer.
Until the problem gets sorted i will have to use this.
I guess it would also be an idea for me to register this in xorg's
bugzilla.

René Castberg