[ltp] Using T41p for Presentation over Projector

John A Chaves linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:16:48 -0500

I don't know how it works in dual monitor mode, but the xrandr command
can be used to switch resolution.  With tpb, this lets you use the
standard Thinkpad <Fn><Space> key combo to zoom in the display.

For example, the following code in your tpb callback script will cycle
through all of the configured screen resolutions.

  zoom)
      XRANDR=/usr/X11R6/bin/xrandr
      query="$XRANDR -q"
      current=`$query | sed -n 's/^\*\([0-9][0-9]*\).*/\1/p'`
      next=`expr $current + 1`
      ($query | grep -q "^.$next ") || next=0
      #echo $current $next
      $XRANDR -s $next