[ltp] Re: Suspend to ram and usb-stick (SOLVED)

Niels Stargardt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:36:02 +0200

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:31:42 -0400 (EDT)
Eben King <eben1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Volker Braun wrote:
>
> > I assume you unmounted & removed the stick for the suspend/resume.
>
> Hard to do if there's a running program, an open file, or a working
> directory on it.
I thought, that the stick was unmounted at the moment of suspend, but perhaps it wasn't.
The problem was that
modprobe ehci_hcd uhci_hcd
failed. I changed to
modprobe ehci_hcd
modprobe uhci_hcd
now it works fine. With kernel 2.6.9 it works too if I use echo -n "mem" directly.

Sorry, that I was yesterday I little stupid, today I solved it in a few minutes.

Thanks for your help.

Niels