[ltp] Re: [ACPI] fan always on: ACPI on IBM ThinkPad R51 (update)

Frederik Wagner linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:21:15 +0200

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

Hi,

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Fionn Behrens wrote:

>>I would love to have a quite T41... When is Debian finally releasing
>>some xorg packages? Does anybody know? (I don't want to switch the
>>distribution).
>
>That's a good question. Probably not before xorg is seriously outdated
>(to match all the other Debian software).

Oh, it's not that bad when using Debian ustable (sid), which I think is
realy stable...

>Until then you may go here and follow the instructions:
>
>http://pompone.cs.ucsb.edu/~graziano/PowerPlay.html

Thanks for the link. I don't manage to compile the source for the
revision 8 of the xfree packages, but using your precompiled modules
works...

Bye,
   Frederik!

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk