[ltp] Thinkpad buttons under 2.6.9?

Norman Walsh linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:19:05 -0400

--=-=-=

I upgraded to 2.6.9 a couple of days ago (on my T42p), because I
thought it'd fix the cdrecord problems, which alas, it doesn't. But
ok, I'm willing to stick with it. But the buttons don't work anymore.
tpd is still running and the scripts still work if I run them as root,
but the connection seems to have been lost. Known problem or something
unrelated that I broke?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--