[ltp] Mounting

Jim Hughes linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:57:07 -0400

This is just a idea off the top of my head but you could try to use a
live cd such as knoppix and go about it that way.  The reason that I
say this is that the live distro would be handling the mounting of the
hdd partitions and that would just leave you with attempting to
extract your data.  Depending on how much data you have you might need
to get access to another computer that you can put the data on via a
network connection or dump it off onto a usb drive.

Hope this helps.

Jim